Andy with a near miss.
This is why I play disc golf. Some of the views are really spectacular, especially here in the fall. Its fun to play in the woods like when I was a kid. Throwing frisbees is also fun. Combining the two becomes a passion.Its also really fun to log scores on discgolf.com. Sometimes I go play just so I can log more scores for the season.
I am trying to get more pics with my camera. I'm in to taking neat photos so others can enjoy as well.

4 Comments:
Dang. Wished I would made that putt.
I do enjoy your photos. Thanks for taking some nice shots of you guys out on the d.g. course.
The fall colors are beautiful. And the guy in that picture is hot. He should be my baby daddy. Oh wait...
I need to play more ... getting a late jump on the year.
Kind of sucks that I broke the one disc I had .... where do you fools buy yours? .... It's true, andy is hot.
You can buy at gotta go or online or in the MOA. Or you can buy from me. One tip tho, buy Discraft Z plastic. It wont crack.
I dont think andy is that hot. Its mostly the lighting I used.
Post a Comment
<< Home