DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

And One.

Here is one of the series that caused so much controversy in our games with ORF in fall Ulty league. We're in the endzone catching a hammer from Andrew R. Wineberg I believe. I have him beat to start.
He launches into my back just clobbering me blatently. At this point I was thinking "Are you kidding me?" I also think I have it the whole way.
After getting jacked int he back I really never got to jump as he came down on me from jumping way too early. You can see I'm taller than this lesser of a man and I got the best look at it to catch it from here but he's still on my back.


At this point I missed the first chance at it but somehow it falls right onto my face and shoulder and I trap it right there to seal the deal for the score, even after a blatent foul and him still trying to foul my elbow.
Here I have come down with the disc in the endzone for the score and if you were on the other side of me you could see me start to utter the words "And one!" because he just fouled the hell out of me, yet I still got the goal. He promptly turned and says "F*@% You." He went walking back to his sideline.





2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

wow, just cause it was a hammer you assume its from Joe. Thats funny, but that shit was from me dude. no doubt about it.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Noted & edited. Sorry, no disrespect meant. Nice throw duder, hit me right in the face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home