Emmitt is so focused on his daddy and trying so hard to talk. What a precious video. One woman I showed it to at work was moved/really impressed with how much he could do. She said--and I agree--that Emmit was watching you and copying how you were holding your mouth so he could make the same sounds. I loved how he was so excited, smiling, moving his arms so much. He was so happy and really wanted to communicate, and he did. I so love being able to see pictures and watch videos. It's a very cool way to keep in touch more often. love, Gma Mary
1 Comments:
Emmitt is so focused on his daddy and trying so hard to talk. What a precious video. One woman I showed it to at work was moved/really impressed with how much he could do. She said--and I agree--that Emmit was watching you and copying how you were holding your mouth so he could make the same sounds. I loved how he was so excited, smiling, moving his arms so much. He was so happy and really wanted to communicate, and he did.
I so love being able to see pictures and watch videos. It's a very cool way to keep in touch more often.
love,
Gma Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home