DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Frisbee, Frisbee, Frisbee (and Frisbee)

An eventful week with a nice final round for the year at Hyland. A pic of some new discs that Erik picked up for everyone. Upcoming this weekend is the 5th annual Luckydog Alumni game in St. Cloud. It will be a great time to play Ulty vs. an easy college team. Hope TO can play some and it will be the 1st time Winey & I have played on same team since Oct. 2004 nationals. And been on the same line since Feb. 04 indoor. Here's to missing out on 2 years of connecting for goals. Im sure we'll get our fair share on Sat.


TO pumped after he makes a putt on 14 atop the Twin Cities & secures a personal best score for the year. TO also F'd up his knee at Regionals on Sat. and carted off in an amulance. He's a tough one tho & played in finals Sunday after a miracle healing of his knee. All should hope he has no ligament damage as we await the MRI. Would be a big loss on Zero & disc golfing for the year.


Winey ponders how in the world I could have shot a group & personal best 51 at Hyland this day. I can tell you how; with my 1st duece on 16, solid play throughout, & a 4 hole birdie birage to finish out. I also had parked a drive on 11 but had no shot due to tree & shrubbage, coulda been a -4. My Regionals was solid, including a game turning catch on an upwind huck for a goal in finals. An instant personal highlight for my frisbee career. I had more fun at this tourny than all others combined this year. Too bad I didnt bring a camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home