DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vikings vs. Redskins

Beth and I are going to the game on sunday. It fits to be a doozy. We made it to 1 preseason game this year and AD had a moderate showing. I fully expect him to be at full form and hopefully crank out 180yds with 2TDs. It would be nice if they can keep the streak going and bang out a win in the playoffs as well.

This kid AP brings it and is the sole reason the vikings have more than 2 wins this year. The decision making of Childress is the sole reason we dont have 11 wins this year. Go Vikes!



1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

they didn't bring their A game last Sunday. Sucks. AP is money. I like all the rookies this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home