DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Surly Brewery

So many Vats, such a little cup. Good thing they had a master tap runner on the kegs. Dont let his 3 foot stature fool you, this kid could pull the trigger like a chiseled veteran. Surly sure knows how to stack those master tap runners.



Surly Brewery was the host site for the TCUL fall league party. It was a a solid time, good Minnesota beer, and Baja Sol burritos. It was a nice time. Our team, Dirt, was in full form with everyone there, which was about 1/4 of the total people that showed up out of the 40 teams.








-Me, enjoying Surly, and the scenery.



















-Me, after I told Joe to take my pic in front of shiny Vats of beer.

4 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

I wasn't on there. I was on Dirt.

Oh and get a 360.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Scott said...

fan of the beer, but should be cheaper.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

I wasn't there I mean. Woulda been fun though.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, get a 360.

Surly kicks ass but I'm with Scott. Cheaper would make it kick ass even more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home