These are great pictures and hard to pick a favorite---I'm leaning toward the one with Emmitt in the Moose hat. I love it!! He's so patient to let you do that to him LOL.
He makes me smile and I love sharing these great pictures with my co workers--They agree, he is a little doll! Good job mom and dad!
2 Comments:
These are great pictures and hard to pick a favorite---I'm leaning toward the one with Emmitt in the Moose hat. I love it!! He's so patient to let you do that to him LOL.
He makes me smile and I love sharing these great pictures with my co workers--They agree, he is a little doll! Good job mom and dad!
Love, Grandma S
I vote for the moose hat picture, too.
He's my "pick me up" when things get stressful at work.
Gma Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home