Emmitt, When you visited gpa and gma Kuetter after gma's knee replacement surgery, your daddy told me to sing the song that starts "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work (school) we go..." I did and your reaction made me laugh so hard that tears streamed down my face. That means it was a really good laugh. Every time I started the song, you would turn your head to look up at me with your big beautiful eyes and your cute little mouth and I would crack up (laugh) because the look on your face was so adorable. I keep that memory of you with me because it is so special. You are precious, dear Emmitt, and gpa and gma Kuettner love you bunches and bunches. We love watching you learn and grow and you can visit anytime!
1 Comments:
Emmitt,
When you visited gpa and gma Kuetter after gma's knee replacement surgery, your daddy told me to sing the song that starts "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work (school) we go..." I did and your reaction made me laugh so hard that tears streamed down my face. That means it was a really good laugh. Every time I started the song, you would turn your head to look up at me with your big beautiful eyes and your cute little mouth and I would crack up (laugh) because the look on your face was so adorable. I keep that memory of you with me because it is so special. You are precious, dear Emmitt, and gpa and gma Kuettner love you bunches and bunches. We love watching you learn and grow and you can visit anytime!
Bunches and bunches of love,
Gma Kuettner
Post a Comment
<< Home