Mark it One.

I am no Brent Bell; by disc choice, clothing style, or being the world record holder for the longest ace of 726ft. http://www.motodom.com/BrentBell.htm
My latest money shot was at hole 17 at Acorn Park. It was 301 feet of swooping hyzer with a z predator that hit about 3 feet to the right of the pin and skipped up perfectly into the chains and stuck, then fell into the basket.
This brings my total aces to 5 and is my 2nd longest, and 1st ever skip ace. There is a bit of a story behind prior to the make. I had a goal to shoot under par and AJ let me know I was 1 over with 3 to go. I missed my duece on 16 so I said I have to go ace-trey on the last 2 holes. As the disc was in the air, it was looking pretty sweet the whole way, AJ made a call on it too saying "skip." Miraculusly, It did. High five's all around. Somehow there was no call on the 51 game we play, so I won $0 where it would have been $20 for the 4 witnesses.
A text was sent to Andy up at the cabin hinting that he should be a tad jealous for missing a spectacular shot. Somehow, I think he will be ok with chilling at the cabin.

2 Comments:
ace is the place
In discussing with Andy, I have filled myself with guilt for not paying you $5 for 51. Therefore, the next time I see you, you will be $5 richer.
Post a Comment
<< Home