4 Aces for me! (and A.J.)

Kind of a fun weekend with 60 holes of disc golf at 2 courses Saturday, then 24 Sunday. I hit another ace on hole 6 shorty (138ft) at Plymouth Creek on a second shot from the tee. http://playdg.com/plymouthcreek/?h=6 That is my 3rd ace in 2 weeks, but my 4th ace ever. Of course karma caught up with me on Saturday night when A.J. dropped 4 aces himself in a matter of seconds, in a poker game against me at his Jack High Poker league. With 3 Aces on the board, I had a full house and thought that was probably good. Unbeknownst to me, he had the 4th in his hand & took me for a lot of chips. Shortly after that, I ran in to pocket Queens when I was forced to call being on the short stack.
On Sunday, after a quick round at PC, we played a 4 vs. 4 football game and that was fun too. I threw a pick but snagged one back later one-handed. I had a couple TD's receiving & passing. We won 13-10ish. Andy was probably MVP with Erik running the show at QB. Kris came up with some big catches & recovering after a minor TO-like meltdown to make some solid plays. I pattented the button-hook and made some cheap calls (tho they were legit, I think) & of course grabbed that sick lefty pick, to seal the victory.
Later that eve, Beth & I watched the Vikes work the 49ers defense & put up an enormous 3 points. Watch out Bears! Brad Johnson looks scary - or scared that is. We also checked out our favorite night of TV watching the Simpsons Halloween show, Amazing Race (finally that old Kentucky team is out), and DH in HD, which was probably the best episode of the show in 3yrs.
Oh yeah, & I went 2-0 in fantasy ftball this week! Booya!

1 Comments:
I am sore from football. I went 2-0 in fantasy vs. AJ this week. One win in football, one win in hockey.
Post a Comment
<< Home