DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cable theft cont...

The cable came back on in full Sunday just in time for the NFL games. I believe the neighbors called Comcast to get their phone and internet back and hook our cable up properly. Things were good, the Bears game went into overtime and the Patriots were giving the Chargers all they could handle. But then...

The cable goes out again! I called Comcast to report it again and some channels came back on like before so I figure they just spliced into ours again leaving us with a weak signal and only 1/2 our channels. Comcast said they cant give us any details on the issue but "The problem has been taken care of." To quote Office Space, they "fixed the glitch." I assume that means an investigation will begin and someone will be convicted of a Federal crime. Yikes. But that will all be a process and work itself out in a few days/weeks I guess. In the meantime we have to report it to Comcast security hotline. Criminals are dumb.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

Weak Sauce. Still no cable then?

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger typhoidhound said...

What's the deal? You really need to keep us up to date on your cable situation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home