It took 8 years and an SZ ringer but the old Luckydog crew finally

took home the St Cloud indoor title. As you can see, some were happier (and pitting out more) than others, but a good time was had by all. It should be a travelling trophy so if you are in the picture, you can have it for a while, even Naz, but only if he cuts that whack hair of his. I'm glad us alumn are still sticking together and able to play. Hopefully we can represent and repeat next year. Is this the 10yr anniv of Luckydog? Hopefully we can get some better competition at the tourney next year.


I also enjoyed playing DDC more than usual. More duders are starting to like to play and know what they are doing so that makes it fun. We had some good rallies like this one with Todd and Raeker getting doubled up for 2 points. Playing Bon bons was the easiest cuz he served it O.B. 70% of the time.

The snow storms prior to the tourny was cool. This is a pic of a sunrise after the storm one morning.
4 Comments:
I'm ready to defend the title right now. Should we do alumni game in May again?
I think we better do as many alumni games as possible while there is still a team.
Alumni game in spring and fall would be cool.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home