DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

St Cloud



Boy am I glad I left St. Cloud before I became a part of this scene. This is what they do now, instead of playing frisbee.


I did make it back for a Saturday of the SCSU trivia weekend. I scored a few questions and Beth & Kathy got quite a bit more than me. Our team, Pullstart Diesel won the 50hr competition. Its kind of a big deal.


I will be going back soon for the Midwest Indoor Ultimate Championships March 10-11 to watch Quinn throw some more gratuitous sacrificial bids like this. I believe we have a team that is unbeatable this year. After making and losing finals the first 6 years at our home tourny, we missed finals last year and watched the the Luckydogs win it all. It is time that these OG Luckydogs taste sweet victory out of the Cloud Cup. We are still hungry and with a few players that dont know how to lose on our team, we will break, sky, and D block all comers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home