DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cake Mix poll results


So Beth & I found a box of Betty Crocker cake mix in the cupboard. I was pumped to make a cake so we could eat the sweet sugary goodness later. But I noticed the expiration date on it was Dec. 2000. This didnt phase me in the least but Beth was somewhat sketchy about the idea. I thought we could take a poll of people we know on whether or not to eat it.

The results of the poll:
2 people said we could eat the cake mix
6 said "Dont eat it."

Almost all said it wouldnt taste good even if you ate it. Many warned for little black bugs that might be in the package. Beth & I also guessed as to what each person's answer would be. Beth won 6-4. It is very plausible that that box of cake mix actually was in Idaho when Beth was going to school. That means its been through 3 moves, traveled thousands of miles, and been through 28 changes of seasons! And of course that box is out of date so this pic is of the new style packaging. Thanks to all the participants.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

I said to eat it, did you count that? What did you guess everyone would say?

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

you kuettners need to make and eat cake more often. :) i'm glad that you didn't eat it. we currently have some flour that i suspect is RANCID. it has made my cookies and pumpkin bars taste really floury. the baby really likes baked goods...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home