DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

6, 9, 139, 403, 2.90

Disc Golf week over Thanksgiving break included:
6 Courses
9 Rounds
139 Holes
403 Strokes
2.90 Average shots per hole

Well I shot really well Wednesday at Kaposia, North Valley and Garlough. Friday I shot well at Shakopee all 3 rounds, breaking our course record twice. Saturday I played in a tournament at Sunny Side and won the Advanced division collecting $38 on my $10 investment. In this tournament I went OB twice but managed to save par with nice putts both times, I had zero bogey's on 22 holes all from long tees. I placed 2nd overall and just missed the CTP for the ace pool money. Sunday I broke my record at Basset Creek playing with my wife, I shot -1.

I sometimes wonder where I actually stand in the Disc Golf arena. I think it might be time to make a run at some more tournaments. Really all I have played in so far is this side of the cities and I place very high every time with this group of players. I usually can play solid but the pressure of tournaments makes putting hard sometimes. Its a good thing that everyone else feels that pressure too and misses (they seem to miss a bit more than me).

Turkey day was pretty fun. We went to the family party and hung out til we left and went home to host a small gathering of my bro & sis and Nate & Gina. We had a good time playing Scene it and HP Scene it and socializing. Nate was mysterious as usual as you can tell from his picture. Gina was fun & I think dug the Harry Potter Scene it. Kathy played it cool and Jim had a hard time handling the cat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home