DKO'd

8 rounds of lefts, rights, & uppercuts. At last, you have been DKO'd.

Monday, December 11, 2006

I've Got Friends in Lowe Places


I am now an employee of Lowe's. I am the HR Manager in the Roger's store. Feel free to stop by if you are in the area. I'll be in my office, cool. They have an incredible amount of policies handed down from corporate that will take some getting used to. Lowe's is highly centralized with orders coming top down. I am being sent to Chicago, Naperville actually, for the week to complete a orientation/training at the regional office. Its all expenses paid so I am pretty excited. I'm going to catch a Bull's game at the United Center on Wednesday to hang out with my main man, Ben Wallace, and his little buddy, Block N. Steele. Hopefully I catch a play or 2 like this and I can find a seat with my standing room ticket. I'm hoping Ben Gordan goes off too. Both Ben's are on my fantasy Bball team and I've become a big fan.

Wish me luck on finding a parking space and that its a bobble head night or something where I get a free souvineer. Afterwards me and Wallace are going to party with Micheal Jordan because his birthday is coming up. They rented out a golf simulation so we're playing virtual Pebble Beach.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I thought you were working at the Coon Rapids Lowes?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger A-Wine44 said...

Cool to check out the Bulls game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home